- Director of Hope Aesthetic Clinic
- Attending physician of
- Dept. of Otolaryngology-HNS Surgery, Cosmetic Center, TSGH
- Tri-Service General Hospital, NDMC
- Milano and La Mer Aesthetic Clinics
An otolaryngologist and head and neck surgeon practicing in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
Dr. Kao was graduated from National Defense Medical Center in 1992 and spent a year fellowship in basal skull and facial plastic surgery at University of California at San Diego in 2003. He is an active member of Taiwan Otolaryngological Society, Taiwan Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (TAFPRS), American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society. He was the last president of TAFPRS and now is a executive director . He has been the Taiwan representative of International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies (IFFPSS) for several years. Dr Kao joined the Milano and La Mer Aesthetic Clinics after he retired from TSGH. He is still a part time physician of TRI-Service General Hospital where he keeps teaching residents. He opened a private clinic, Hope Aesthetic Clinic in Taipei City since 2016.
His major interest is in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, rhinoplasty with autogenous cartilage grafting, facial rejuvenation and bone contouring surgery.
Meet Dr. Kao
Schedule a Consultation:Make a call at +886-2-2531-2200
Email to email@example.com
- 1 Chuan-Hsiang Kao, Hsing-Wan Wang, Jin-Chin Lee, and Hsin-Chien Chen. Use of porous high-density polyethylene (Medpor, nasal shell) in rhinoplasty. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003; 38 suppl:18-21.
- 2 Chuan-Hsiang Kao and Hsing-Wan Wang. Open rhinoplasty. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003; 38:153-160.
- 3 Yu-Liang Lin, Chuan-Hsiang Kao, and Hsing-Wan Wang. Use of porous high-density polyethylene in the reconstruction of traumatic saddle nose. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003; 38:161-167.
- 4 Chuan-Hsiang Kao; Kris S. Moe. Retrograde Weight Implantation for correction of Lagophthalmos. Laryngoscope 2004;114:1570-1575. (SCI J)
- 5 Chin-Ji Chen, Chuan-Hsiang Kao, Yu-Che Hsiao, and Hsing-Won Wang. Use of Auricular Cartilage Grafts in Open Rhinoplasty. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2005; 40:588-590.
- 6 Yu-Che Hsiao, Chuan-Hsiang Kao, and Hsing-Won Wang. Open Rhinoplasty for Correction of Traumatic Twisted Nose. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2004;39:220-230.
- 7 Zheng-Ping Shi, Chuan-Hsiang Kao, and Hsing-Won Wang. Surgical correction of paralytic lagophthalmos. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2005;40:38-41.
- 8 Kris S. Moe; Chuan-Hsiang Kao. Precaruncular medial canthopexy. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 2005;7244-250.
- 9 Chung-Ching Hung, Chuan-Hsiang Kao, Yu-Che Hsiao, Yueng-Hsiang Chu and Hsing-Won Wang. Augmentation rhinoplasty with autogenous costal cartilage graft. J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 41(3):83-88, 2006.
- 10 Deng-Shan Lin,Chuan-Hsiang Kao, Hsing-Won Wang. Augmentation Rhinoplasty with Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene J Taiwan Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 42(2):35-42, 2007.
- 11 Yu-Che Hsiao, M.D., Chuan-Hsiang Kao, M.D., Hsing-Won Wang M.D., Ph.D., and Kris S. Moe, M.D. A Surgical Algorithm Using Open Rhinoplasty for Correction of Traumatic Twisted Nose. Aest Plast Surg. 2007, 31(3):250-258. (SCI J)
- 12 C.-H. Hsu, J.-C. Lee, H.-W. Wang, D.-S. Lin, C.-H. Kao, Augmentation rhinoplasty with bilateral auricular cartilage in Asian patients: how we do it. Clinical Otolaryngology, 2009, 34(6): 572-576. (SCI J)
- 13 Chuan-Hsiang Kao, Chiang-Hung Hsu, Jih-Chin Lee, Hsing-Won Wang, Keng-Kuang Tsai, Customized material choice for Asian rhinoplasty: how we do it. Clinical Otolaryngology, 36, 165-170, 2011. (SCI J)
- 14 Li-Hsiang Cheng, Jih-Chin Lee, Hsing-Won Wang, Chih-Hung Wang, Deng-Shan Lin, Chiang-Hung Hsu, Chuan-Hsiang Kao. Twisted nose: a new simple classification and surgical algorithm in Asians Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol (2012) 269:551–556, (SCI J)
- 15 Jih-Chin Lee, Yueng-Hsiang Chu, Yaoh-Shiang Lin, Chuan-Hsiang Kao Reconstruction of hypopharyngeal defects with submental flap after laryngopharyngectomy. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2013 Jan 270:319-323 (SCI J)